Information for New Students
This section of our website provides information for students who are joining St Peter's in 2019年10月, as well as various forms that will need to be completed and returned to the college.
This page contains information that is relevant to all students, followed by separate pages for Undergraduate Students, 研究生和 访问学生. Some items are not yet available, but the information is being continually updated, so do check back regularly.
If you have any problems accessing the information on this page please contact Martin Brown (email@example.com) and we will be able to supply emailed or hard copy.
Freshers' week commences on Monday 7 2019年10月和 all new students should aim to arrive by 5.00pm on Sunday 6 October (Graduate students should check information from their department or faculty, who may wish them to arrive earlier).
- Student Administrative Handbook
- Disability Advisory Service - Freshers Information
- Finance - please contact our Student Finance Officer if you have any enquiries about student finance
- Guide on how to open a UK bank account: Oxford bank guide for European and International students.
- Maps of Oxford and St Peter's
- 计算服务: in advance of arriving you will be sent your Oxford Single Sign-on account activation details to enable you to access central student 它 services
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
All students should complete our online student record form at //submit.spc.ox.ac.uk/Forms/主页/Dashboard
The data in this form will be used to ensure that your first few days in college are as smooth as possible. Please note, you will be asked to submit an electronic photograph of yourself.
Students living in college managed accommodation are automatically covered by a Room Contents group insurance scheme provided by Endsleigh Insurance. The annual premium is paid by the college.
The main items covered are (subject to an excess payment):
- Personal possessions 在你的房间里 up to £7,000 against theft, fire and flood
- Computer Equipment (e.g Desktops and Laptops) 在你的房间里 高达£2,000
- Musical Instruments up to £600 在你的房间里
- Visual & audio equipment such as televisions and CD or DVD players up to £1,000 在你的房间里
- Mobile phones (forced entry only) up to £1,000 在你的房间里
- Bike theft from College or University premises where the bike has been stored securely up to £250
Restrictions, limits and conditions apply. Please note in particular that with the exception of bikes (see above) the policy does not cover any items outside your room e.g. laptop computers taken to University departments and libraries. However it is possible to extend the cover to include these and other items on payment of the appropriate additional premium.
Please ensure you are familiar with the full details of the policy, which are available on the Endsleigh website at www.endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover, the college’s Policy number is HH1071.
The above group insurance scheme does not cover students living in private accommodation, who are therefore strongly advised to arrange their own cover.
你可以下载一个 insurance certificate here.